Amarinth delivers additional API 610 pumps to Kuwait Oil Company for WARA Pressure Maintenance project
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 14th October 2020
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, LNG, chemical, industrial, power and desalination markets, has delivered another order comprising API 610 OH2 pumps with Plan 53B support systems to Kuwait Oil Company for the WARA Pressure Maintenance project, at Burgan field in Al Fahaiheel, Kuwait.
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) is undertaking the construction of Wara Pressure Maintenance project at Burgan field in Al Fahaiheel, Kuwait. The project involves the construction of a new water treatment facility taking 1 million barrels per day (BPD) of produced water from the existing balance tanks at Effluent Water Disposal Plants I and II and reinjecting this into 220 injection wells throughout the field to maintain the Wara Oil Field pressure.
Amarinth has previously supplied API 610 pumps to several challenging KOC projects and has a good understanding of KOC specifications and requirements. For this latest project, managed by supplying contractor China Petroleum Engineering & Construction Corporation (CPECC), Amarinth has provided $250K of API 610 OH2 super duplex pumps with Plan 53B seal support systems for an Induced Gas Flotation (IGS) package used on the third part of the Wara Pressure Maintenance project.
The pumps will work in the educator system creating a vacuum that removes hazardous gases and the hot climate in Kuwait required Amarinth to design a bespoke forced air-cooling design for the seal support system. The pumps and systems were delivered within the tight 26-week delivery deadline demanded by the project.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, commented: “This order for another KOC project further underlines our strength within the rapidly developing Kuwait oil and gas market, and the Middle East as a whole, and we are delighted to once again have provided our pumps and systems into this challenging project.”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Amarinth is a carbon net zero organisation delivering world-leading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment for critical applications in many of the most arduous and hostile environments around the globe.
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for decades, delivering bespoke API and ISO pumps primarily to the offshore and onshore oil & gas industries; nuclear and renewable energy generation; defence; desalination; process and industrial markets.
The company’s innovative approach, business agility and use of sophisticated computer applications enables it to deliver robust, reliable and sustainable pumping solutions on the shortest lead times in the industry.
• Process pumps – API 610, API 685, ISO 5199 horizontal, vertical and in-line bespoke process pumps, including ones that are hydraulically and dimensionally interchangeable with the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps.
• Skid packages and modules – Supplied with a variety of drives for applications including de-sanding, mixing, filtration and chemical injection and tailored for the oil & gas, water treatment and power generation industries.
• Condensate recovery – Cutting-edge design providing low NPSH up to 98°C with variable speed drives to reduce cycle time and lower operating costs, available in stainless steel, galvanised or copper tanks for light or heavy industrial uses.
• Seal support – Integrated pressurised and vented seal support systems designed and delivered to API 682 and ISO 5199 standards and specific site specifications and requirements, working closely with AES, Eagle Burgmann, John Crane and Protect System.
• Spare parts – Critical spares for all Amarinth pumps and related components can be dispatched the same day, reducing potential downtime, and in addition components for the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps can be re-engineered often improving the performance of existing assets.
• Services – A full range of pump related services, delivered from UK head office or on-site globally, onshore or off-shore, including full commissioning and start-up support; also strip, report and refurbishment of any pump regardless of manufacturer.
Amarinth operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and offices in the Middle East and Malaysia with a global customer base, including BP, Shell, ADNOC, NOV, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, COSCO, EDF, GlaxoSmithKline, Saudi Aramco, Pfizer, Diageo, Kuwait Oil Company, AMEC, Fluor, LUKOIL, Halliburton, and Babcock.
For further information or photos contact
Bentwaters Park, Rendlesham
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3271
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380