Rendlesham based Amarinth celebrates 20 years in business with Best Eastern Manufacturing Employer Award 2023
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 20th November 2023
Amarinth, based in Rendlesham, Suffolk, is a world-leading, net-zero designer and manufacturer of low lifecycle cost centrifugal pumps and associated equipment, primarily for the offshore and onshore oil & gas industries; nuclear and renewable energy generation; defence; desalination; process and industrial markets, and has just celebrated its 20th anniversary in business by lifting the Best Eastern Manufacturing Employer Award 2023, at the Best Employers Eastern Region conference.
Best Employers, an initiative co-founded by Pure Resourcing and leading psychometrics experts, eras Ltd., presented Amarinth with the Best Eastern Manufacturing Employer Award 2023. This accolade is the result of Amarinth's outstanding performance in the bi-annual Best Employers Eastern Region (BEER) survey, which collected insights from a diverse array of organisations.
The BEER survey, a comprehensive assessment of organisational priorities, communication effectiveness, learning and development opportunities, values, and company culture, has drawn participation from over 33,000 employees since its launch in 2012. A total of 392 organisations have engaged in the initiative, shaping entire people strategies based on the invaluable feedback received.
Amarinth, having consistently demonstrated excellence, not only secured the prestigious Best Eastern Manufacturing Employer Award 2023 but also earned an invitation to apply for accreditation, having been placed in the top 25 percent of participating organisations in the BEER survey, reflecting the company’s dedication to prioritising its workforce. This accolade serves as a testament to the company's commitment to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and sustainable workforce and culture. The accreditation process involved a rigorous evaluation, including a detailed application and evidence submission showcasing Amarinth's outstanding employer practices.
The independent panel of judges assessed Amarinth's application, survey results, and participation levels. In its inaugural year of applying, Amarinth achieved Silver Accreditation, an impressive accomplishment that underscores the company's commitment to excellence and employee well-being, illustrating to current and prospective employees, clients, and industry partners that the company invests significantly in creating a positive workplace environment.
Alex Brigginshaw, Commercial Director, and David Woolard, Head of Human Resources, expressed their pride in accepting the award on behalf of Amarinth. They conveyed gratitude for the acknowledgment of the company's continuous efforts to prioritise its workforce.
Amarinth's Managing Director, Oliver Brigginshaw, commented, "We are delighted to have received this award and accreditation. Since founding Amarinth 20 years ago, we have consistently placed our staff at the centre of all our plans, fostering growth year-on-year. With a workforce of 50 individuals from the local area, this recognition underscores our ongoing commitment to supporting and developing our team. Our success to date, and this award, would not have been possible without the unwavering commitment and dedication of our wonderful staff over the past two decades."
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Amarinth is a carbon net zero organisation delivering world-leading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment for critical applications in many of the most arduous and hostile environments around the globe.
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for decades, delivering bespoke API and ISO pumps primarily to the offshore and onshore oil & gas industries; nuclear and renewable energy generation; defence; desalination; process and industrial markets.
The company’s innovative approach, business agility and use of sophisticated computer applications enables it to deliver robust, reliable and sustainable pumping solutions on the shortest lead times in the industry.
• Process pumps – API 610, API 685, ISO 5199 horizontal, vertical and in-line bespoke process pumps, including ones that are hydraulically and dimensionally interchangeable with the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps.
• Skid packages and modules – Supplied with a variety of drives for applications including de-sanding, mixing, filtration and chemical injection and tailored for the oil & gas, water treatment and power generation industries.
• Condensate recovery – Cutting-edge design providing low NPSH up to 98°C with variable speed drives to reduce cycle time and lower operating costs, available in stainless steel, galvanised or copper tanks for light or heavy industrial uses.
• Seal support – Integrated pressurised and vented seal support systems designed and delivered to API 682 and ISO 5199 standards and specific site specifications and requirements, working closely with AES, Eagle Burgmann, John Crane and Protect System.
• Spare parts – Critical spares for all Amarinth pumps and related components can be dispatched the same day, reducing potential downtime, and in addition components for the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps can be re-engineered often improving the performance of existing assets.
• Services – A full range of pump related services, delivered from UK head office or on-site globally, onshore or off-shore, including full commissioning and start-up support; also strip, report and refurbishment of any pump regardless of manufacturer.
Amarinth operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and offices in the Middle East and Malaysia with a global customer base, including BP, Shell, ADNOC, NOV, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, COSCO, EDF, GlaxoSmithKline, Saudi Aramco, Pfizer, Diageo, Kuwait Oil Company, AMEC, Fluor, LUKOIL, Halliburton, and Babcock.
For further information or photos contact
Bentwaters Park, Rendlesham
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3271
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380