Amarinth wins order with Fjords Processing to supply 8 API 610 OH2 pumps to Al Dabb’iya Facilities Development Phase III project
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 11 October 2016
Amarinth secures a further 500K order for the Al Dabb’iya Facilities Development Phase III project Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets, has secured a further order in excess of 500K for the Al Dabb’iya Facilities Development Phase III project from Fjords Processing in France for eight API 610 OH2 desalting system recycling pumps on an aggressive 24 week delivery schedule.
Following a similar size order of API 610 OH2 pumps for a gas dehydration and glycol regeneration package for the Al Dabb’iya Facilities Development Phase III project, Abu Dhabi, Amarinth has drawn on its familiarity with this project’s compliance, specifications and contract requirements to secure a further order which consists of eight API 610 OH2 recycling pumps worth in excess of -500K for the critical and highly corrosive duties of the crude oil desalting system being installed by the French operation of Fjords Processing.
The alloy 625 pumps with bespoke Plan 53B seal support systems are required on an incredibly aggressive 24 week delivery schedule which ran over the summer holiday period when the foundries were shut down for two weeks. In addition to the tight deadlines, the key components of the casings, shafts and impellers all require 3.2 Certification with full Positive Material Identification.
The Abu Dhabi National Company for Onshore Oil Operation (ADCO) Al Dabb’iya Facilities Development Phase III project involves increasing production by an additional 73,000 barrels of oil per day to achieve a total production of 145,000 barrels of oil per day 2018 which will be achieved by drilling 114 wells in new on shore and off shore clusters, extending existing clusters and adding new process trains to the existing central processing plant.
Amarinth has a deep knowledge of ADCO specifications and requirements having successfully delivered a number of previous projects of bespoke pumps on tight deadlines and will be using its renowned agility, business management acumen and strong supply chain to ensure the demands of this new project are met.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, commented: “We are delighted to be working with the French operation of Fjords Processing on this demanding and prestigious ADCO project. We have seen a significant upturn over the past year in clients requiring short lead-times of well under 30 weeks for high specification API 610 pumps. Amarinth has made significant investments in leading-edge technologies and we have further streamlined our business processes, including throughout our supply chain, enabling us to deliver successfully on what is fast becoming the norm for leadtimes and we are confident that we can continue to deliver as deadlines will no doubt become even more challenging as the oil and gas industry evolves.”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Amarinth is a carbon net zero organisation delivering world-leading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment for critical applications in many of the most arduous and hostile environments around the globe.
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for decades, delivering bespoke API and ISO pumps primarily to the offshore and onshore oil & gas industries; nuclear and renewable energy generation; defence; desalination; process and industrial markets.
The company’s innovative approach, business agility and use of sophisticated computer applications enables it to deliver robust, reliable and sustainable pumping solutions on the shortest lead times in the industry.
• Process pumps – API 610, API 685, ISO 5199 horizontal, vertical and in-line bespoke process pumps, including ones that are hydraulically and dimensionally interchangeable with the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps.
• Skid packages and modules – Supplied with a variety of drives for applications including de-sanding, mixing, filtration and chemical injection and tailored for the oil & gas, water treatment and power generation industries.
• Condensate recovery – Cutting-edge design providing low NPSH up to 98°C with variable speed drives to reduce cycle time and lower operating costs, available in stainless steel, galvanised or copper tanks for light or heavy industrial uses.
• Seal support – Integrated pressurised and vented seal support systems designed and delivered to API 682 and ISO 5199 standards and specific site specifications and requirements, working closely with AES, Eagle Burgmann, John Crane and Protect System.
• Spare parts – Critical spares for all Amarinth pumps and related components can be dispatched the same day, reducing potential downtime, and in addition components for the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps can be re-engineered often improving the performance of existing assets.
• Services – A full range of pump related services, delivered from UK head office or on-site globally, onshore or off-shore, including full commissioning and start-up support; also strip, report and refurbishment of any pump regardless of manufacturer.
Amarinth operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and offices in the Middle East and Malaysia with a global customer base, including BP, Shell, ADNOC, NOV, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, COSCO, EDF, GlaxoSmithKline, Saudi Aramco, Pfizer, Diageo, Kuwait Oil Company, AMEC, Fluor, LUKOIL, Halliburton, and Babcock.
For further information or photos contact
Bentwaters Park, Rendlesham
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3271
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380