Amarinth wins first order in Saudi Arabia
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 09 May 2011
Amarinth secures its first pump order in Saudi Arabia
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the industrial, chemical and petrochemical industries, has secured its first order in Saudi Arabia from Saudi International Petrochemical Company.
Just weeks after Amarinth signed GAS Arabian Services as its territory sales and marketing agent for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the new partnership has secured an order from Saudi International Petrochemical Company (Sipchem) for an API 610 petrochemical pump that will be used for Ethylene Di Acetate transfer.
Sipchem, listed on the Saudi Stock market, actively develops and invests in petrochemical and chemical industries, both basic and intermediate to produce chemicals used to manufacture a multitude of products. The new pump will be installed at the heart of its chemical plant in Al-Jubail Industrial City.
The pump was required by Sipchem on a short lead time, just 20 weeks after approval of General Assembly (GA) drawing. Using its fully computerised fast track ordering and manufacturing capability, Amarinth was able to issue the GA drawing in less than 2 weeks from order placement, just one of the methods the company uses to work to very tight lead times.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth commented: “This is the first pump Amarinth has supplied to a Saudi company and marks a very positive start working with our newly appointed agent GAS Arabian Services.”
Mr Kirubakaran, Team Leader Mechanical Division at GAS Arabian Services added: “GAS is delighted to have got our partnership with Amarinth off to such a quick start with this important order from Sipchem, who are one of our most valued customers. This requirement had the combination of complexity and fast track delivery that was quickly identified as being well suited to Amarinth’s capabilities. With many more opportunities currently under negotiation we are certain that Amarinth’s business within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will go from strength to strength over the coming years”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380