Amarinth secure an order from Siirtec Nigi on an aggressive 27 week deadline
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 04 August 2016
Amarinth secures €500K order from Siirtec Nigi for the Al Dabb’iya Facilities Development Phase III project Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets, has secured an order worth €500K for API 610 OH2 pumps on an aggressive 27 week delivery schedule from Siirtec Nigi for a gas dehydration and glycol regeneration package destined for the ADCO Al Dabb’iya Facilities Development Phase III project, Abu Dhabi.
Engineering and contacting company Siirtec Nigi from Italy has recently placed an order on Amarinth for €500K of API 610 OH2 pumps for a gas dehydration and glycol regeneration package. Destined for the Abu Dhabi National Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO) Al Dabb’iya Facilities Development Phase III project, Abu Dhabi, the stainless steel pumps are required on an tight 27 week delivery schedule which, taking into account the summer holiday period, will probably reduce to some 25 working weeks. Amarinth was selected for this project based on its previous successful deliveries of high specification pump packages to ADCO against similar tight timescales.
The Al Dabb’iya Facilities Development Phase III project involves increasing production by an additional 73,000 barrels of oil per day to achieve a total production of 145,000 barrels of oil per day 2018 which will be achieved by drilling 114 wells in new on shore and off shore clusters, extending existing clusters and adding new process trains to the existing central processing plant.
The order for eight API 610 OH2 pumps, two with Plan 53B seal support systems, require 3.2 material certification for all critical components including casings, impellers, shafts and seals. The pumps will also undergo extensive witnessed non-destructive examination (NDE) and non-destructive testing (NDT) which will be accomplished using state-of-the-art radiography and ultrasonic testing at Amarinth’s manufacturing plant in the UK.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, commented: “We are delighted to win this significant contract from Siirtec Nigi which recognises our depth of experience with ADCO high specification projects and which once again underlines the growth we are seeing of European engineering and procurement companies delivering into prestigious projects in the Middle East.”
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380