Amarinth secure an order from Siirtec Nigi on an aggressive 27 week deadline
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 04 August 2016
Amarinth secures €500K order from Siirtec Nigi for the Al Dabb’iya Facilities Development Phase III project Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets, has secured an order worth €500K for API 610 OH2 pumps on an aggressive 27 week delivery schedule from Siirtec Nigi for a gas dehydration and glycol regeneration package destined for the ADCO Al Dabb’iya Facilities Development Phase III project, Abu Dhabi.
Engineering and contacting company Siirtec Nigi from Italy has recently placed an order on Amarinth for €500K of API 610 OH2 pumps for a gas dehydration and glycol regeneration package. Destined for the Abu Dhabi National Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO) Al Dabb’iya Facilities Development Phase III project, Abu Dhabi, the stainless steel pumps are required on an tight 27 week delivery schedule which, taking into account the summer holiday period, will probably reduce to some 25 working weeks. Amarinth was selected for this project based on its previous successful deliveries of high specification pump packages to ADCO against similar tight timescales.
The Al Dabb’iya Facilities Development Phase III project involves increasing production by an additional 73,000 barrels of oil per day to achieve a total production of 145,000 barrels of oil per day 2018 which will be achieved by drilling 114 wells in new on shore and off shore clusters, extending existing clusters and adding new process trains to the existing central processing plant.
The order for eight API 610 OH2 pumps, two with Plan 53B seal support systems, require 3.2 material certification for all critical components including casings, impellers, shafts and seals. The pumps will also undergo extensive witnessed non-destructive examination (NDE) and non-destructive testing (NDT) which will be accomplished using state-of-the-art radiography and ultrasonic testing at Amarinth’s manufacturing plant in the UK.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, commented: “We are delighted to win this significant contract from Siirtec Nigi which recognises our depth of experience with ADCO high specification projects and which once again underlines the growth we are seeing of European engineering and procurement companies delivering into prestigious projects in the Middle East.”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Amarinth is a carbon net zero organisation delivering world-leading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment for critical applications in many of the most arduous and hostile environments around the globe.
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for decades, delivering bespoke API and ISO pumps primarily to the offshore and onshore oil & gas industries; nuclear and renewable energy generation; defence; desalination; process and industrial markets.
The company’s innovative approach, business agility and use of sophisticated computer applications enables it to deliver robust, reliable and sustainable pumping solutions on the shortest lead times in the industry.
• Process pumps – API 610, API 685, ISO 5199 horizontal, vertical and in-line bespoke process pumps, including ones that are hydraulically and dimensionally interchangeable with the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps.
• Skid packages and modules – Supplied with a variety of drives for applications including de-sanding, mixing, filtration and chemical injection and tailored for the oil & gas, water treatment and power generation industries.
• Condensate recovery – Cutting-edge design providing low NPSH up to 98°C with variable speed drives to reduce cycle time and lower operating costs, available in stainless steel, galvanised or copper tanks for light or heavy industrial uses.
• Seal support – Integrated pressurised and vented seal support systems designed and delivered to API 682 and ISO 5199 standards and specific site specifications and requirements, working closely with AES, Eagle Burgmann, John Crane and Protect System.
• Spare parts – Critical spares for all Amarinth pumps and related components can be dispatched the same day, reducing potential downtime, and in addition components for the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps can be re-engineered often improving the performance of existing assets.
• Services – A full range of pump related services, delivered from UK head office or on-site globally, onshore or off-shore, including full commissioning and start-up support; also strip, report and refurbishment of any pump regardless of manufacturer.
Amarinth operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and offices in the Middle East and Malaysia with a global customer base, including BP, Shell, ADNOC, NOV, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, COSCO, EDF, GlaxoSmithKline, Saudi Aramco, Pfizer, Diageo, Kuwait Oil Company, AMEC, Fluor, LUKOIL, Halliburton, and Babcock.
For further information or photos contact
Bentwaters Park, Rendlesham
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3271
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380