Amarinth and RentCo Africa form strategic alliance to provide and finance pump equipment for capital projects across Africa
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 3rd February 2021
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, LNG, chemical, industrial, power and desalination markets, has signed a strategic partnership with RentCo Africa Ltd under which the two companies will cooperate on strategic projects in the African territory to provide and finance centrifugal pumps and associated equipment on attractive financing terms.
RentCo Africa, an independent leasing company with headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya, provides structured financing solutions through operating leasing and working capital solutions to both the private and public sectors in Africa. The strategic partnership between Amarinth and RentCo will enable organisations making investments in pumping equipment to flexibly finance Amarinth’s world-renowned and proven horizontal, vertical, and inline vertical centrifugal pumps and associated equipment. In particular, those organisations that have capital constraints and are seeking to avoid upfront CapEx cash outflow, or that are seeking a flexible payment plan.
Amarinth has over the years seen high demand for its products in Africa and working in partnership with RentCo Africa will deliver confidence to the market that projects can be financed and built, overcoming some common financial barriers and building momentum, helping to bring capital projects across the continent to fruition.
The partnership builds on Amarinth’s goals of delivering better localised support across the world, in-line with local content initiatives, enabling the company to deliver its products into the many challenging projects being undertaken in the region.
Itai Choto, Amarinth Sales Manager for the Africa Territory, commented: “We are delighted to announce this strategic alliance and partnership with RentCo Africa. The agreement brings RentCo’s financial structuring and funding expertise into the many challenging and capital-intensive projects we are working on across Africa. We are looking forward to working closely with RentCo, enabling both new and existing clients to exploit fully our centrifugal pumps and associated equipment and bring projects to successful completion.”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Amarinth is a carbon net zero organisation delivering world-leading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment for critical applications in many of the most arduous and hostile environments around the globe.
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for decades, delivering bespoke API and ISO pumps primarily to the offshore and onshore oil & gas industries; nuclear and renewable energy generation; defence; desalination; process and industrial markets.
The company’s innovative approach, business agility and use of sophisticated computer applications enables it to deliver robust, reliable and sustainable pumping solutions on the shortest lead times in the industry.
• Process pumps – API 610, API 685, ISO 5199 horizontal, vertical and in-line bespoke process pumps, including ones that are hydraulically and dimensionally interchangeable with the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps.
• Skid packages and modules – Supplied with a variety of drives for applications including de-sanding, mixing, filtration and chemical injection and tailored for the oil & gas, water treatment and power generation industries.
• Condensate recovery – Cutting-edge design providing low NPSH up to 98°C with variable speed drives to reduce cycle time and lower operating costs, available in stainless steel, galvanised or copper tanks for light or heavy industrial uses.
• Seal support – Integrated pressurised and vented seal support systems designed and delivered to API 682 and ISO 5199 standards and specific site specifications and requirements, working closely with AES, Eagle Burgmann, John Crane and Protect System.
• Spare parts – Critical spares for all Amarinth pumps and related components can be dispatched the same day, reducing potential downtime, and in addition components for the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps can be re-engineered often improving the performance of existing assets.
• Services – A full range of pump related services, delivered from UK head office or on-site globally, onshore or off-shore, including full commissioning and start-up support; also strip, report and refurbishment of any pump regardless of manufacturer.
Amarinth operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and offices in the Middle East and Malaysia with a global customer base, including BP, Shell, ADNOC, NOV, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, COSCO, EDF, GlaxoSmithKline, Saudi Aramco, Pfizer, Diageo, Kuwait Oil Company, AMEC, Fluor, LUKOIL, Halliburton, and Babcock.
For further information or photos contact
Bentwaters Park, Rendlesham
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3271
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380