Amarinth and RentCo Africa form strategic alliance to provide and finance pump equipment for capital projects across Africa
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 3rd February 2021
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, LNG, chemical, industrial, power and desalination markets, has signed a strategic partnership with RentCo Africa Ltd under which the two companies will cooperate on strategic projects in the African territory to provide and finance centrifugal pumps and associated equipment on attractive financing terms.
RentCo Africa, an independent leasing company with headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya, provides structured financing solutions through operating leasing and working capital solutions to both the private and public sectors in Africa. The strategic partnership between Amarinth and RentCo will enable organisations making investments in pumping equipment to flexibly finance Amarinth’s world-renowned and proven horizontal, vertical, and inline vertical centrifugal pumps and associated equipment. In particular, those organisations that have capital constraints and are seeking to avoid upfront CapEx cash outflow, or that are seeking a flexible payment plan.
Amarinth has over the years seen high demand for its products in Africa and working in partnership with RentCo Africa will deliver confidence to the market that projects can be financed and built, overcoming some common financial barriers and building momentum, helping to bring capital projects across the continent to fruition.
The partnership builds on Amarinth’s goals of delivering better localised support across the world, in-line with local content initiatives, enabling the company to deliver its products into the many challenging projects being undertaken in the region.
Itai Choto, Amarinth Sales Manager for the Africa Territory, commented: “We are delighted to announce this strategic alliance and partnership with RentCo Africa. The agreement brings RentCo’s financial structuring and funding expertise into the many challenging and capital-intensive projects we are working on across Africa. We are looking forward to working closely with RentCo, enabling both new and existing clients to exploit fully our centrifugal pumps and associated equipment and bring projects to successful completion.”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380