Coronavirus update – 19th July
Throughout the global COVID pandemic Amarinth has maintained a strict safety policy and followed the government's guidelines to protect our staff, customers and suppliers. The latest announcements which took effect from 19th July are no exception and we will continue to maintain the high levels of protection which have proven effective over the last 18 months.
Despite the easing of some measures allowed throughout the country, we have taken the decision to maintain the following at our UK head office:
- Face masks to be worn by all visitors throughout the plant.
- Evidence of a negative lateral flow test taken within the last 24 hours by all staff at the start of the week.
- Evidence of a negative lateral flow test taken mid-week by all staff.
- Evidence of a negative lateral flow test taken on the day of visit for all visitors.
- InfraRed temperature check upon arrival at reception for everyone.
- Maximum attendance volume management for all meeting rooms.
- Pre-authorised visitor acceptance and questionnaire.
- Adherence to the social distancing guidelines throughout the plant.
- Daily cleaning and hygiene management throughout the office buildings.
We trust you will continue to support us with our continued drive to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This approach has enabled us to maintain record output over the last 12 months, remain fully operational, deliver on-time and continue to provide the world leading service our customers have become used to.
We will of course continue to monitor the situation on a regular basis, keeping abreast of the government’s advice and where necessary act. In the meantime, our thanks go to all our loyal customers as we work together to support you.