Amarinth’s growing relationship with European EPC’s wins order for ADCO Rumaitha and Shanayel Phase 3 EOR project
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 5 April 2016
Amarinth builds ever closer relationships with European EPCs with an order for API 610 VS4 vertical pumps from Cannon BONO Artes. Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets, is developing ever closer relationships with European EPCs with an order to supply high-quality, bespoke API 610 VS4 vertical pumps to Cannon BONO Artes for use by ADCO in the Middle East.
With more projects being awarded by Middle East oil and gas organisations to European Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) companies, Amarinth has been strengthening its relationships with these EPCs. Amarinth recently underlined this with an order from Cannon BONO Artes in Italy to supply four super duplex API 610 VS4 pumps for a produced oily water separator treatment package destined for the ADCO Rumaitha and Shanayel Phase 3 Enhanced Oil Recovery project.
Rumaitha and Shanayel form part of the North East Bab (NEB) field located 31km south west of Abu Dhabi City, United Arab Emirates. NEB lies across the Abu Dhabi coast line in such a way that that Rumaitha and Shamayel are on-shore but projects in these fields demand many offshore disciplines.
The four pumps, configured as two sets of two, were required on a tight 26 week delivery, a challenge that Amarinth, with its wealth of both offshore and on-shore projects in the Middle East, combined with its previous successes of supplying pumps to ADCO and familiarity with ADCO specifications, was easily able to meet.
Amarinth’s renowned ability to deliver bespoke API 610 VS4 vertical pumps within tight deadlines is achieved through its unique modular design that can be configured to handle over 100,000 variants, quickly delivering a design for almost any depth or application requirement. A range of standardised modules, consisting of assemblies and sub-assemblies, which have already checked against mating parts for clashes using computer-aided design tools, ensures that any variant assembled from the modules fits together perfectly. This innovative method of vertical pump design significantly reduces the engineering time compared to the traditional approach of designing pumps for each application’s unique length and working parameters.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, commented: “We are seeing an increase in projects placed by the Middle East oil and gas companies with European EPCs and so we are pleased to be delivering our long-standing expertise in offshore and on-shore projects to Cannon BONO Artes for this important ADCO project. We are looking forward to further strengthening our relationship with both Cannon BONO Artes and the other EPCs in Europe during the coming years.”
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380