Amarinth’s continued growth leads to further expansion of the UK sales team
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 21 January 2013
Amarinth’s continued growth leads to further expansion of the UK sales team and office facilities
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical and industrial markets, continues to show the way ahead for UK manufacturing, expanding its sales team and embarking on the development of new offices at its headquarters in Rendlesham, Suffolk, UK.
Amarinth has enjoyed tremendous growth in recent years, particularly in the Middle East where it’s bespoke API 610 pumps, which the company delivers on the fastest lead time in the industry, are in great demand for prestigious projects in the oil and gas sector. The company has recently embarked on a further expansion at its headquarters in Rendlesham, and is developing new office facilities to house its burgeoning headcount. One of Amarinth’s latest recruits is Tom Ward who has joined the company as an Internal Sales Engineer.
Tom will be responsible for selecting and preparing quotations for products from the Amarinth range, matching them to customer specifications, and following up quotations with technical and commercial clarifications until an order is won. He will be an important point of contact between customers and Amarinth’s technical engineering team and will be responsible for ensuring Amarinth provide products and services that meet and exceed customers’ specifications.
Tom previously worked for AESSEAL for 9 years where he developed a strong understanding of the company’s position in the marketplace taking a particular interest in the development of its API 682 seal range for use in the oil and gas market and developing relationships with a Russian distributor. He also undertook a similar role with the opening of a North African office. This detailed knowledge of seals plus Tom’s previous involvement in managing agents and distributors made him an ideal candidate for this newly created position.
In order to continue to provide the high quality services expected by its customers, Amarinth has commenced work on building additional new offices which will more than double the existing floor space. The new building is scheduled to open around the end of March 2013 and further demonstrates the commitment Amarinth is making to support its customers through difficult economic times.
In joining Amarinth Tom commented: “Amarinth are a forward thinking, dynamic company with clear long-term objectives and they bring fresh ideas into the marketplace. I have been made to feel part of the team from the very beginning and although I am on a steep learning curve I have had lots of support from my colleagues. I’m looking forward to this new challenge and the opportunity to extend my knowledge of the pump industry.”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Amarinth is a carbon net zero organisation delivering world-leading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment for critical applications in many of the most arduous and hostile environments around the globe.
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for decades, delivering bespoke API and ISO pumps primarily to the offshore and onshore oil & gas industries; nuclear and renewable energy generation; defence; desalination; process and industrial markets.
The company’s innovative approach, business agility and use of sophisticated computer applications enables it to deliver robust, reliable and sustainable pumping solutions on the shortest lead times in the industry.
• Process pumps – API 610, API 685, ISO 5199 horizontal, vertical and in-line bespoke process pumps, including ones that are hydraulically and dimensionally interchangeable with the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps.
• Skid packages and modules – Supplied with a variety of drives for applications including de-sanding, mixing, filtration and chemical injection and tailored for the oil & gas, water treatment and power generation industries.
• Condensate recovery – Cutting-edge design providing low NPSH up to 98°C with variable speed drives to reduce cycle time and lower operating costs, available in stainless steel, galvanised or copper tanks for light or heavy industrial uses.
• Seal support – Integrated pressurised and vented seal support systems designed and delivered to API 682 and ISO 5199 standards and specific site specifications and requirements, working closely with AES, Eagle Burgmann, John Crane and Protect System.
• Spare parts – Critical spares for all Amarinth pumps and related components can be dispatched the same day, reducing potential downtime, and in addition components for the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps can be re-engineered often improving the performance of existing assets.
• Services – A full range of pump related services, delivered from UK head office or on-site globally, onshore or off-shore, including full commissioning and start-up support; also strip, report and refurbishment of any pump regardless of manufacturer.
Amarinth operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and offices in the Middle East and Malaysia with a global customer base, including BP, Shell, ADNOC, NOV, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, COSCO, EDF, GlaxoSmithKline, Saudi Aramco, Pfizer, Diageo, Kuwait Oil Company, AMEC, Fluor, LUKOIL, Halliburton, and Babcock.
For further information or photos contact
Bentwaters Park, Rendlesham
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3271
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380