Amarinth’s continued growth leads to further expansion of the UK sales team
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 21 January 2013
Amarinth’s continued growth leads to further expansion of the UK sales team and office facilities
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical and industrial markets, continues to show the way ahead for UK manufacturing, expanding its sales team and embarking on the development of new offices at its headquarters in Rendlesham, Suffolk, UK.
Amarinth has enjoyed tremendous growth in recent years, particularly in the Middle East where it’s bespoke API 610 pumps, which the company delivers on the fastest lead time in the industry, are in great demand for prestigious projects in the oil and gas sector. The company has recently embarked on a further expansion at its headquarters in Rendlesham, and is developing new office facilities to house its burgeoning headcount. One of Amarinth’s latest recruits is Tom Ward who has joined the company as an Internal Sales Engineer.
Tom will be responsible for selecting and preparing quotations for products from the Amarinth range, matching them to customer specifications, and following up quotations with technical and commercial clarifications until an order is won. He will be an important point of contact between customers and Amarinth’s technical engineering team and will be responsible for ensuring Amarinth provide products and services that meet and exceed customers’ specifications.
Tom previously worked for AESSEAL for 9 years where he developed a strong understanding of the company’s position in the marketplace taking a particular interest in the development of its API 682 seal range for use in the oil and gas market and developing relationships with a Russian distributor. He also undertook a similar role with the opening of a North African office. This detailed knowledge of seals plus Tom’s previous involvement in managing agents and distributors made him an ideal candidate for this newly created position.
In order to continue to provide the high quality services expected by its customers, Amarinth has commenced work on building additional new offices which will more than double the existing floor space. The new building is scheduled to open around the end of March 2013 and further demonstrates the commitment Amarinth is making to support its customers through difficult economic times.
In joining Amarinth Tom commented: “Amarinth are a forward thinking, dynamic company with clear long-term objectives and they bring fresh ideas into the marketplace. I have been made to feel part of the team from the very beginning and although I am on a steep learning curve I have had lots of support from my colleagues. I’m looking forward to this new challenge and the opportunity to extend my knowledge of the pump industry.”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380