Amarinth signs new agent in Saudi Arabia
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 10 January 2011
Amarinth signs new agent in Saudi Arabia
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the industrial, chemical and petrochemical industries has further extended its presence in the Middle East by recruiting GAS Arabian Services as its new territory sales and marketing agent for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
With the aim of building on its recent growth in the region utilising a proven business model already in place for counties such as UAE, Qatar and Oman, Amarinth identified GAS Arabian Services as the agent for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
GAS Arabian Services has been providing integrated services to the Oil and Gas industry within Saudi Arabia for nearly 20 years and has established long standing, successful relationships with a large client and principal base, including Saudi Aramco, SABIC, Sipchem, KJO and Chevron, providing them with integrated Project Engineering, Procurement and Construction Services and Operations and Maintenance Services for existing plants.
The impressive portfolio and project references demonstrated by GAS Arabian Services showed significant synergy with Amarinth’s current product range and strategy, making it the most outstanding choice of partner to help realise the potential in Saudi Arabia, which continues to see a large amount of new oil and gas project activity. GAS Arabian Services will be representing the full range of Amarinth pumping solutions in the region.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth commented “Our business is continuing to expand rapidly despite the global recession and our new relationship with GAS Arabian Services in Saudi Arabia further adds to our position of strength in the Middle East and enables us to better serve both existing and future customers in the region.”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380