Amarinth signs new agent in Saudi Arabia
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 10 January 2011
Amarinth signs new agent in Saudi Arabia
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the industrial, chemical and petrochemical industries has further extended its presence in the Middle East by recruiting GAS Arabian Services as its new territory sales and marketing agent for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
With the aim of building on its recent growth in the region utilising a proven business model already in place for counties such as UAE, Qatar and Oman, Amarinth identified GAS Arabian Services as the agent for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
GAS Arabian Services has been providing integrated services to the Oil and Gas industry within Saudi Arabia for nearly 20 years and has established long standing, successful relationships with a large client and principal base, including Saudi Aramco, SABIC, Sipchem, KJO and Chevron, providing them with integrated Project Engineering, Procurement and Construction Services and Operations and Maintenance Services for existing plants.
The impressive portfolio and project references demonstrated by GAS Arabian Services showed significant synergy with Amarinth's current product range and strategy, making it the most outstanding choice of partner to help realise the potential in Saudi Arabia, which continues to see a large amount of new oil and gas project activity. GAS Arabian Services will be representing the full range of Amarinth pumping solutions in the region.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth commented "Our business is continuing to expand rapidly despite the global recession and our new relationship with GAS Arabian Services in Saudi Arabia further adds to our position of strength in the Middle East and enables us to better serve both existing and future customers in the region."
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Amarinth is a carbon net zero organisation delivering world-leading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment for critical applications in many of the most arduous and hostile environments around the globe.
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for decades, delivering bespoke API and ISO pumps primarily to the offshore and onshore oil & gas industries; nuclear and renewable energy generation; defence; desalination; process and industrial markets.
The company’s innovative approach, business agility and use of sophisticated computer applications enables it to deliver robust, reliable and sustainable pumping solutions on the shortest lead times in the industry.
• Process pumps – API 610, API 685, ISO 5199 horizontal, vertical and in-line bespoke process pumps, including ones that are hydraulically and dimensionally interchangeable with the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps.
• Skid packages and modules – Supplied with a variety of drives for applications including de-sanding, mixing, filtration and chemical injection and tailored for the oil & gas, water treatment and power generation industries.
• Condensate recovery – Cutting-edge design providing low NPSH up to 98°C with variable speed drives to reduce cycle time and lower operating costs, available in stainless steel, galvanised or copper tanks for light or heavy industrial uses.
• Seal support – Integrated pressurised and vented seal support systems designed and delivered to API 682 and ISO 5199 standards and specific site specifications and requirements, working closely with AES, Eagle Burgmann, John Crane and Protect System.
• Spare parts – Critical spares for all Amarinth pumps and related components can be dispatched the same day, reducing potential downtime, and in addition components for the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps can be re-engineered often improving the performance of existing assets.
• Services – A full range of pump related services, delivered from UK head office or on-site globally, onshore or off-shore, including full commissioning and start-up support; also strip, report and refurbishment of any pump regardless of manufacturer.
Amarinth operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and offices in the Middle East and Malaysia with a global customer base, including BP, Shell, ADNOC, NOV, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, COSCO, EDF, GlaxoSmithKline, Saudi Aramco, Pfizer, Diageo, Kuwait Oil Company, AMEC, Fluor, LUKOIL, Halliburton, and Babcock.
For further information or photos contact
Bentwaters Park, Rendlesham
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3271
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380