Amarinth secures order for bespoke vertical pumps from Karachaganak Petroleum Operating through its agent Industrial Systems Group, Kazakhstan
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 20th November 2019
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets, has secured an order from Karachaganak Petroleum Operating (KPO) in Kazakhstan, through its active agent Industrial Systems Group (ISG), for bespoke vertical pumps to replace existing Girdlestone pumps.
The order, for two 3m vertical pumps from KPO, was the first Amarinth has won in partnership with ISG, a premier supplier of high-quality equipment for the oil & gas and associated industries based in Kazakhstan. Having identified the need in the Caspian region for its products and made a significant investment resulting in several successful projects, Amarinth signed an agency agreement with ISG to help it further expand and consolidate its presence in the Caspian market.
Amarinth was approached to supply the pumps as its products are EAC Certified, a requirement to provide equipment into the EAC Economic Union of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan. In addition, KPO required minimal shutdown time on this project and Amarinth has a proven expertise delivering against short lead time bespoke projects.
The pumps will replace existing Girdlestone units operating in a hazardous area and so had to be matched both hydraulically and dimensionally to the old pumps. The new Amarinth pumps incorporate a bespoke external line bearing feed to each of the individual line bearings and a narrower non-standard baseplate design. Furthermore, these bespoke pumps were required on a tight 24 weeks delivery.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, commented: “We are delighted to have secured this order from KPO with our agent ISG. We have a successful track record of providing pumps into the Caspian region and our partnership with ISG is the next step in developing our presence further.”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380