Amarinth secures Egina FPSO order for the second time
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 17 January 2017
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial, power and renewable energy markets, has secured a further order of API 610 OH2 pumps to be used aboard Total’s new Egina FPSO vessel.
Amarinth’s Malaysian operation secured this second order for API 610 OH2 super duplex pumps for a de-sanding and process water treatment package aboard Total’s Egina Floating Production Storage Offloading (FPSO) vessel following on from its successful delivery of a previous order for API 610 OH2 pumps with Plan 53B seal support systems.
The 200,000 barrels per day capacity Egina FPSO vessel, being built by Samsung Heavy Industries of Korea at a cost of $3.3 billion, will arrive in Nigeria around April 2017 and will be working in Total’s $16 billion Egina deep water field situated 150km off the coast of Nigeria in water depths of up to 1,750m.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, commented: “We are delighted to provide these additional pumps to the Egina FPSO project, an order which also underlines our decision to open our office in Malaysia last year enabling us to offer even better support to our rapidly growing customer base in Asia Pacific.”
– END –
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380