Amarinth secures a further order of API 610 VS4 pumps with NAMA for the ADNOC Umm Shaif Super Complex
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 12th March 2019
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets, has secured a further order through its agent NAMA for USD 600K of API 610 VS4 pumps destined for the offshore Umm Shaif Super Complex operated by ADNOC in the UAE.
This new USD 600K order is for eight vertical API 610 VS4 drain sump pumps manufactured in either stainless steel or super duplex depending on duty. The pumps will be deployed at the ADNOC offshore Umm Shaif Super Complex (USSC) in the Arbian Gulf. The USSC project involves the expansion of the existing oil network and increasing gas supply.
Amarinth has worked with NAMA for over two decades and successfully delivered against many high-profile projects. Following the recently introduced In-Country Value (ICV) program by ADNOC for its suppliers, a procurement-led initiative to boost ADNOC’s ICV contribution by focusing on local supplier selection and development, the close partnership between Amarinth and NAMA delivers a high ICV, meeting ADNOC’s aims and objectives.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, commented: “We are delighted with this new order through NAMA for this significant project and in particular the recognition by ADNOC that together we are able to deliver against the commendable aims of its In-Country Value program for the UAE.”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380