Amarinth secures $1M order for API 610 VS4 pumps at the ADNOC Ruwais East Refinery, UAE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 16th June 2020
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, LNG, chemical, industrial, power and desalination markets, has secured an order from NAMA for $1M consisting of 14 API 610 VS4 pumps with Plan 53B seal support systems destined for the ADNOC Ruwais East Refinery, United Arab Emirates.
The ADNOC Ruwais Refinery, located in Al Ruwais Located, 240km west of Abu Dhabi city, is one of the largest refineries of petrochemicals in the world with a capacity of more than 800,000 barrels-per-day.
The $1M order from NAMA is for 14 API 610 VS4 vertical pumps with Plan 53B seal support systems. The pumps will be installed at the Ruwais East Refinery for closed drain duties, oil condensate transfer, and a blowdown drum on a portable barrier fluid system.
Depending on the specific duties, the pumps will be manufactured in either stainless steel or carbon steel and all are ATEX Zone 2 compliant. In addition, the pumps have bespoke baseplates to accommodate a non-standard layout of the Plan 53B seal support systems.
A split delivery schedule was critical to this project with pumps needed at different times, some of them on particularly aggressive deadlines. Amarinth has a good understanding of ADNOC processes and practices following numerous successful projects completed for the company and so was able to use this knowledge, combined with its engineering and manufacturing agility, to meet the challenging delivery requirements.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, commented: “We are delighted to be working with NAMA again on this significant order for the ADNOC Ruwais Refinery. Amarinth’s strengths include delivering bespoke pumps on short lead times and working closely with our customers in a flexible way to best meet their needs, whether that is in design, manufacturing, or commercial considerations. Our flexible approach in delivering projects ensures that our customers are better able to handle the on-going challenges of prospering in the oil and gas industry.”Amarinth-Press-Release-Amarinth-secures-1M-order-for-API-610-VS4-pumps-at-the-ADNOC-Ruwais-East-Refinery-UAE
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380