Amarinth pumps up its sales force in the North of the UK
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 27 December 2006
Amarinth pumps up its sales force
Amarinth, the pump design and manufacturing company that has taken the industry by storm and challenged the status quo with its innovative products and services, is building on that success with the recruitment of another sales engineer.
Carolyn Hepburn joins Amarinth from Emerson Process Management and will be focused on working with customers in the north of the UK. Following her degree in Industrial Technologies and Management, Carolyn gained a great deal of experience of the oil, gas and process industries through her work at Costain. She then expanded into predictive and preventative maintenance during her time with Emerson Process Management.
Carolyn’s appointment is one of a number Amarinth are making to support their current strong growth and future expansion plans. To deliver innovative new products and exceptional customer service, Amarinth understands the need to invest in fresh skills with a new perspective in order to better serve the changing needs of its customers and the pump industry as a whole.
Carolyn is clearly enthusiastic about her new challenge: “I decided to join Amarinth because it’s a young and forward thinking company, but with an underlying wealth of experience that I can leverage from for the advantage of our customer. I’m keen on developing close partnerships with customers and so I’m extremely motivated by the excellent customer focus at Amarinth and look forward to being part of its delivery.”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Amarinth is a carbon net zero organisation delivering world-leading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment for critical applications in many of the most arduous and hostile environments around the globe.
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for decades, delivering bespoke API and ISO pumps primarily to the offshore and onshore oil & gas industries; nuclear and renewable energy generation; defence; desalination; process and industrial markets.
The company’s innovative approach, business agility and use of sophisticated computer applications enables it to deliver robust, reliable and sustainable pumping solutions on the shortest lead times in the industry.
• Process pumps – API 610, API 685, ISO 5199 horizontal, vertical and in-line bespoke process pumps, including ones that are hydraulically and dimensionally interchangeable with the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps.
• Skid packages and modules – Supplied with a variety of drives for applications including de-sanding, mixing, filtration and chemical injection and tailored for the oil & gas, water treatment and power generation industries.
• Condensate recovery – Cutting-edge design providing low NPSH up to 98°C with variable speed drives to reduce cycle time and lower operating costs, available in stainless steel, galvanised or copper tanks for light or heavy industrial uses.
• Seal support – Integrated pressurised and vented seal support systems designed and delivered to API 682 and ISO 5199 standards and specific site specifications and requirements, working closely with AES, Eagle Burgmann, John Crane and Protect System.
• Spare parts – Critical spares for all Amarinth pumps and related components can be dispatched the same day, reducing potential downtime, and in addition components for the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps can be re-engineered often improving the performance of existing assets.
• Services – A full range of pump related services, delivered from UK head office or on-site globally, onshore or off-shore, including full commissioning and start-up support; also strip, report and refurbishment of any pump regardless of manufacturer.
Amarinth operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and offices in the Middle East and Malaysia with a global customer base, including BP, Shell, ADNOC, NOV, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, COSCO, EDF, GlaxoSmithKline, Saudi Aramco, Pfizer, Diageo, Kuwait Oil Company, AMEC, Fluor, LUKOIL, Halliburton, and Babcock.
For further information or photos contact
Bentwaters Park, Rendlesham
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3271
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380