Amarinth pumps up its sales force in the North of the UK
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 27 December 2006
Amarinth pumps up its sales force
Amarinth, the pump design and manufacturing company that has taken the industry by storm and challenged the status quo with its innovative products and services, is building on that success with the recruitment of another sales engineer.
Carolyn Hepburn joins Amarinth from Emerson Process Management and will be focused on working with customers in the north of the UK. Following her degree in Industrial Technologies and Management, Carolyn gained a great deal of experience of the oil, gas and process industries through her work at Costain. She then expanded into predictive and preventative maintenance during her time with Emerson Process Management.
Carolyn’s appointment is one of a number Amarinth are making to support their current strong growth and future expansion plans. To deliver innovative new products and exceptional customer service, Amarinth understands the need to invest in fresh skills with a new perspective in order to better serve the changing needs of its customers and the pump industry as a whole.
Carolyn is clearly enthusiastic about her new challenge: “I decided to join Amarinth because it’s a young and forward thinking company, but with an underlying wealth of experience that I can leverage from for the advantage of our customer. I’m keen on developing close partnerships with customers and so I’m extremely motivated by the excellent customer focus at Amarinth and look forward to being part of its delivery.”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380