Amarinth launches new range of high efficient stainless steel condensate recovery units
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 01 July 2014
Amarinth launches new range of high efficiency stainless steel condensate recovery units
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical and industrial markets, has launched an innovative range of smaller, lighter, more efficient condensate recovery units optimised for light industrial use to complement its existing range of heavy duty intelligent condensate recovery units.
An effective condensate recovery unit (CRU) is a proven way to reduce energy costs as it collects hot condensate from the steam system and returns it back to the boiler plant to be used as boiler feed. Amarinth has long been at the forefront of designing efficient condensate recovery units (CRUs) for process plants and building services and has designed this new range of CRUs primarily for light industrial use such as in hospitals, schools, hotels and offices buildings.
The new CRUs are manufactured from stainless steel instead of the more traditional galvanised steel but cost the same as the existing products. Drawing on its application experience, Amarinth has developed this substantially smaller, lighter range using innovative technology that returns condensate back to the system more frequently.
High efficiency, multi-stage motors along with improvements in the motor design and control systems allow the CRUs to cycle on/off by an increased factor of four over traditional designs. The new motors and control systems have also enabled Amarinth to rationalise the range to just three units, making selection of the optimum CRU for the job much easier. The units are available immediately in simplex or duplex stainless steel to suit the application and sit alongside Amarinth’s established CRU range.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, commented: “Drawing on our many years of experience manufacturing CRUs and pump systems we have been able to incorporate the latest technologies into our new range which has enabled us to deliver these high efficiency CRUs allowing plant and building services operators to make much needed further savings as energy costs continue to spiral upwards. They satisfy an increasing demand for lightweight intelligent CRUs from our customers, ideally complementing our existing heavy duty units.”
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380