Amarinth launches new range of high efficient stainless steel condensate recovery units
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 01 July 2014
Amarinth launches new range of high efficiency stainless steel condensate recovery units
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical and industrial markets, has launched an innovative range of smaller, lighter, more efficient condensate recovery units optimised for light industrial use to complement its existing range of heavy duty intelligent condensate recovery units.
An effective condensate recovery unit (CRU) is a proven way to reduce energy costs as it collects hot condensate from the steam system and returns it back to the boiler plant to be used as boiler feed. Amarinth has long been at the forefront of designing efficient condensate recovery units (CRUs) for process plants and building services and has designed this new range of CRUs primarily for light industrial use such as in hospitals, schools, hotels and offices buildings.
The new CRUs are manufactured from stainless steel instead of the more traditional galvanised steel but cost the same as the existing products. Drawing on its application experience, Amarinth has developed this substantially smaller, lighter range using innovative technology that returns condensate back to the system more frequently.
High efficiency, multi-stage motors along with improvements in the motor design and control systems allow the CRUs to cycle on/off by an increased factor of four over traditional designs. The new motors and control systems have also enabled Amarinth to rationalise the range to just three units, making selection of the optimum CRU for the job much easier. The units are available immediately in simplex or duplex stainless steel to suit the application and sit alongside Amarinth’s established CRU range.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, commented: “Drawing on our many years of experience manufacturing CRUs and pump systems we have been able to incorporate the latest technologies into our new range which has enabled us to deliver these high efficiency CRUs allowing plant and building services operators to make much needed further savings as energy costs continue to spiral upwards. They satisfy an increasing demand for lightweight intelligent CRUs from our customers, ideally complementing our existing heavy duty units.”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Amarinth is a carbon net zero organisation delivering world-leading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment for critical applications in many of the most arduous and hostile environments around the globe.
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for decades, delivering bespoke API and ISO pumps primarily to the offshore and onshore oil & gas industries; nuclear and renewable energy generation; defence; desalination; process and industrial markets.
The company’s innovative approach, business agility and use of sophisticated computer applications enables it to deliver robust, reliable and sustainable pumping solutions on the shortest lead times in the industry.
• Process pumps – API 610, API 685, ISO 5199 horizontal, vertical and in-line bespoke process pumps, including ones that are hydraulically and dimensionally interchangeable with the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps.
• Skid packages and modules – Supplied with a variety of drives for applications including de-sanding, mixing, filtration and chemical injection and tailored for the oil & gas, water treatment and power generation industries.
• Condensate recovery – Cutting-edge design providing low NPSH up to 98°C with variable speed drives to reduce cycle time and lower operating costs, available in stainless steel, galvanised or copper tanks for light or heavy industrial uses.
• Seal support – Integrated pressurised and vented seal support systems designed and delivered to API 682 and ISO 5199 standards and specific site specifications and requirements, working closely with AES, Eagle Burgmann, John Crane and Protect System.
• Spare parts – Critical spares for all Amarinth pumps and related components can be dispatched the same day, reducing potential downtime, and in addition components for the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps can be re-engineered often improving the performance of existing assets.
• Services – A full range of pump related services, delivered from UK head office or on-site globally, onshore or off-shore, including full commissioning and start-up support; also strip, report and refurbishment of any pump regardless of manufacturer.
Amarinth operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and offices in the Middle East and Malaysia with a global customer base, including BP, Shell, ADNOC, NOV, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, COSCO, EDF, GlaxoSmithKline, Saudi Aramco, Pfizer, Diageo, Kuwait Oil Company, AMEC, Fluor, LUKOIL, Halliburton, and Babcock.
For further information or photos contact
Bentwaters Park, Rendlesham
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3271
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380
See all of our press releases and find out more about us.