Amarinth increases its spares and service support following growing demand
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 06 May 2014
Amarinth expands its capabilities to meet a 50% increase in orders for pump spares
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical and industrial markets, has further expanded its organisation to service a burgeoning market for pump spares.
Over the last 12 months, Amarinth has seen orders for pump spares grow by 50% as a result of an increase in demand for direct replacement parts for the former Girldestone range of pumps which are still in operation in many plants around the world, as well as replacement parts for use during scheduled maintenance of its own API 610 VS4, OH2 and industrial pumps.
Customers are increasingly turning to Amarinth for its experience and turnaround time in helping them source pump spares and provide a service that makes sure key parts are on–site or available for quick delivery to ensure their plants remain operational.
This service also extends to re-engineering key components of existing Girdlestone pumps. Properly re-engineered components can not only significantly extend the life of a pump saving the cost of replacing and commissioning new pumps but also improve reliability which reduces maintenance costs and crucially unplanned downtime.
With this increasing number of enquiries for spares flowing in from organisations such as Heinz, British Sugar, Apache and Maersk as well as a growing number of companies in the Middle East, Amarinth has enhanced its systems to guarantee the accuracy and increase the speed at which it can help users identify the correct replacement parts, particularly for pumps that may have been in operation in industrial and chemical plants for over 20 years.
To ensure that all queries are handled in a timely manner and orders are processed to meet customer deadlines, Amarinth has expanded the team at its headquarters in Rendlesham, Suffolk. Justine Rudolph has been brought into the company to head-up this part of the operation. Justine brings a strong analytical approach and engineering background to further improve and refine processes and this is allied to a successful sales background and excellent customer service to make sure customers get the spare parts they need to keep their operations going.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, commented: “This large increase in spares orders over the last year has been something of a surprise but we are delighted that customers are placing more of their business with us. We have unparalleled experience of Girdlestone pumps and have supplied spares and improved key components in these pumps for many years. In enhancing our systems and expanding the team we are looking forwards to helping more organisations around the world to not only extend the life of their pumps but to provide them with a robust spares capability that will ensure they can maintain full operation of their plants at all times.”
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380