Amarinth expands range of API 610 OH3 & OH5 and ISO 5199 vertical inline pumps
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 28th September 2020
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, LNG, chemical, industrial, power and desalination markets, has expanded its range of API 610 OH3 & OH5 and ISO 5199 vertical inline overhung single stage centrifugal pumps for use across the oil & gas industry, process and industrial duties.
Amarinth has expanded its range of single stage vertical inline overhung single stage centrifugal pumps in API 610 11th edition OH3 and OH5 standards for use in the oil and gas industry, and in ISO 5199 standard for process and industrial duties. All pumps are available in a wide variety of materials from carbon steel to exotic alloys, including NACE compliant materials, to suit any requirement and duty. Additionally, pumps can be supplied as close coupled or long coupled. Both API 610 and ISO 5199 pumps are designed to comply with ATEX specifications and furthermore will shortly conform to the new IECEx certification for centrifugal pumps as soon as the relevant audits can be conducted, which have been delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The vertical inline pumps utilise the same proven hydraulics as Amarinth’s horizontal pumps that are used on many of the world’s most demanding pump projects. Advanced computer techniques, including 3D modelling, Finite Element Analysis and Computation Fluid Dynamics, were used to ensure the high reliability and maintainability that Amarinth centrifugal pumps are renowned for.
All pumps feature a back pull-out with metal to metal fits. API 610 OH3 and OH5 pumps are designed for 30 years (3 years uninterrupted operation) life and ISO 5199 pumps for 20 years (2 years uninterrupted operation) life.
- The Amarinth F Series is a range of API 610 OH3 long coupled pumps and the Amarinth G Series is a range of API 610 OH5 close coupled pumps. Both the F and G Series pumps have a standard design pressure rating of 20 bar g at 20C.
- The Amarinth I Series is a range of API 610 OH3 long coupled pumps and the Amarinth J Series is a range of API 610 OH5 close coupled pumps. Both the I and J Series pumps have a standard design pressure rating of 51.8 bar g at 38C.
- Finally, the Amarinth K-Series comprises of ISO 5199 vertical inline close and long coupled pumps with a standard design pressure rating of 20 bar g at 20C.
Standard documentation, testing and NDT packs are offered with all API 610 and ISO 5199 vertical inline pumps.
In addition to the standard vertical inline ranges of pumps, Amarinth will also design bespoke packages which can be tailored to fit exact requirements, including self-priming, increased pressure rating, mounting and drive options.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, commented: “We are delighted to round out our range of vertical inline pumps for both the oil and gas markets and process and industrial use. Through our years of experience, the skill of our engineering team, and the use of modern design technologies, we are able to offer cost-effective reliable and easily maintained pumps in a broad range of materials and options on short lead times meeting the needs of our demanding customers looking for vertical inline pumps, whether in a standard or bespoke package.”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Amarinth is a carbon net zero organisation delivering world-leading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment for critical applications in many of the most arduous and hostile environments around the globe.
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for decades, delivering bespoke API and ISO pumps primarily to the offshore and onshore oil & gas industries; nuclear and renewable energy generation; defence; desalination; process and industrial markets.
The company’s innovative approach, business agility and use of sophisticated computer applications enables it to deliver robust, reliable and sustainable pumping solutions on the shortest lead times in the industry.
• Process pumps – API 610, API 685, ISO 5199 horizontal, vertical and in-line bespoke process pumps, including ones that are hydraulically and dimensionally interchangeable with the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps.
• Skid packages and modules – Supplied with a variety of drives for applications including de-sanding, mixing, filtration and chemical injection and tailored for the oil & gas, water treatment and power generation industries.
• Condensate recovery – Cutting-edge design providing low NPSH up to 98°C with variable speed drives to reduce cycle time and lower operating costs, available in stainless steel, galvanised or copper tanks for light or heavy industrial uses.
• Seal support – Integrated pressurised and vented seal support systems designed and delivered to API 682 and ISO 5199 standards and specific site specifications and requirements, working closely with AES, Eagle Burgmann, John Crane and Protect System.
• Spare parts – Critical spares for all Amarinth pumps and related components can be dispatched the same day, reducing potential downtime, and in addition components for the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps can be re-engineered often improving the performance of existing assets.
• Services – A full range of pump related services, delivered from UK head office or on-site globally, onshore or off-shore, including full commissioning and start-up support; also strip, report and refurbishment of any pump regardless of manufacturer.
Amarinth operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and offices in the Middle East and Malaysia with a global customer base, including BP, Shell, ADNOC, NOV, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, COSCO, EDF, GlaxoSmithKline, Saudi Aramco, Pfizer, Diageo, Kuwait Oil Company, AMEC, Fluor, LUKOIL, Halliburton, and Babcock.
For further information or photos contact
Bentwaters Park, Rendlesham
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3271
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380