Amarinth delivers its first pump order from Lamprell to the Sajaa Gas Plant, UAE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 17th September 2019
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets, has designed, manufactured and delivered its first order from Lamprell for API 610 VS4 pumps destined for the Sajaa Gas Plant operated by SNOC in the UAE.
The order from Lamprell, a leading provider of fabrication, engineering and contracting services to the offshore and onshore oil & gas industry and based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), was for API 610 VS4 pumps. The 3.8m long closed drain pumps have been installed at the Sajaa Gas Plant, operated by the Sharjah National Oil Corporation (SNOC). The Sajaa Gas Plant is Sharjah’s largest production facility and undertakes gas sweetening and sulphur recovery, handling gas from the onshore Sajaa, Moveyeid and Kahaif gas and condensate fields.
Amarinth has extensive experience designing and supplying pumps for the Middle East oil and gas market and so at Lamprell’s request Amarinth also managed the appointment of the 3rd party non-destructive testing (NDT) and inspection and certification of the pumps at its premises in the United Kingdom. Undertaking this task streamlined the complete order to delivery process for Lamprell. Furthermore, Amarinth dispatched one of its UK engineers to the Sajaa Gas Plant to assist with commissioning.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, commented: “We are delighted that Lamprell selected Amarinth for this order of API 610 VS4 pumps, both our first order from Lamprell and into SNOC. We look forwards to working closely with Lamprell and securing further orders for oil & gas projects within the UAE.”Amarinth-Press-Release-Amarinth-delivers-its-first-pump-order-from-Lamprell-to-the-Sajaa-Gas-Plant-UAE
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380