Amarinth delivers API 610 VS4 pumps to Metito for ADCO Al Dabb’iya Facilities, UAE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 13 November 2017
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets, has successfully delivered an order of API 610 VS4 pumps to Metito for installation in a waste water treatment plant at the ADCO Al Dabb’iya Facilities Development Phase III project, Abu Dhabi.
Amarinth secured its first order of pumps from Metito, a leading provider of intelligent water management solutions, earlier this year. The API 610 VS4 vertical pumps will be installed in an effluent treatment package at the ADCO Al Dabb’iya Facilities Development Phase III project, which is located 40 kilometres south-west of Abu Dhabi.
Like the many other pumps that Amarinth has supplied to ADCO process application projects, this waste water treatment package required high specification pumps. The API 610 VS4 deoiler pumps must operate reliably at low NPSH for the plant to successfully separate the oil from the waste water. The pumps were manufactured in super duplex stainless steel to withstand the corrosive fluid. Amarinth drew on its extensive knowledge of ADCO specifications and requirements to deliver a cost-effective design in under 20 weeks for this waste water application.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, commented: “We have provided pumping solutions to many ADCO projects for various EPCs and package providers and we are delighted to have successfully fulfilled this first order from Metito, a leader in water management solutions, which further extends and strengthens our offering across both process applications and water treatment into the oil and gas industry.”
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380