Amarinth delivers API 610 VS4 pumps to Metito for ADCO Al Dabb’iya Facilities, UAE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 13 November 2017
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets, has successfully delivered an order of API 610 VS4 pumps to Metito for installation in a waste water treatment plant at the ADCO Al Dabb’iya Facilities Development Phase III project, Abu Dhabi.
Amarinth secured its first order of pumps from Metito, a leading provider of intelligent water management solutions, earlier this year. The API 610 VS4 vertical pumps will be installed in an effluent treatment package at the ADCO Al Dabb’iya Facilities Development Phase III project, which is located 40 kilometres south-west of Abu Dhabi.
Like the many other pumps that Amarinth has supplied to ADCO process application projects, this waste water treatment package required high specification pumps. The API 610 VS4 deoiler pumps must operate reliably at low NPSH for the plant to successfully separate the oil from the waste water. The pumps were manufactured in super duplex stainless steel to withstand the corrosive fluid. Amarinth drew on its extensive knowledge of ADCO specifications and requirements to deliver a cost-effective design in under 20 weeks for this waste water application.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, commented: “We have provided pumping solutions to many ADCO projects for various EPCs and package providers and we are delighted to have successfully fulfilled this first order from Metito, a leader in water management solutions, which further extends and strengthens our offering across both process applications and water treatment into the oil and gas industry.”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Amarinth is a carbon net zero organisation delivering world-leading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment for critical applications in many of the most arduous and hostile environments around the globe.
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for decades, delivering bespoke API and ISO pumps primarily to the offshore and onshore oil & gas industries; nuclear and renewable energy generation; defence; desalination; process and industrial markets.
The company’s innovative approach, business agility and use of sophisticated computer applications enables it to deliver robust, reliable and sustainable pumping solutions on the shortest lead times in the industry.
• Process pumps – API 610, API 685, ISO 5199 horizontal, vertical and in-line bespoke process pumps, including ones that are hydraulically and dimensionally interchangeable with the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps.
• Skid packages and modules – Supplied with a variety of drives for applications including de-sanding, mixing, filtration and chemical injection and tailored for the oil & gas, water treatment and power generation industries.
• Condensate recovery – Cutting-edge design providing low NPSH up to 98°C with variable speed drives to reduce cycle time and lower operating costs, available in stainless steel, galvanised or copper tanks for light or heavy industrial uses.
• Seal support – Integrated pressurised and vented seal support systems designed and delivered to API 682 and ISO 5199 standards and specific site specifications and requirements, working closely with AES, Eagle Burgmann, John Crane and Protect System.
• Spare parts – Critical spares for all Amarinth pumps and related components can be dispatched the same day, reducing potential downtime, and in addition components for the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps can be re-engineered often improving the performance of existing assets.
• Services – A full range of pump related services, delivered from UK head office or on-site globally, onshore or off-shore, including full commissioning and start-up support; also strip, report and refurbishment of any pump regardless of manufacturer.
Amarinth operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and offices in the Middle East and Malaysia with a global customer base, including BP, Shell, ADNOC, NOV, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, COSCO, EDF, GlaxoSmithKline, Saudi Aramco, Pfizer, Diageo, Kuwait Oil Company, AMEC, Fluor, LUKOIL, Halliburton, and Babcock.
For further information or photos contact
Bentwaters Park, Rendlesham
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3271
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380