Amarinth delivers additional API 610 pumps to Kuwait Oil Company for WARA Pressure Maintenance project
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 14th October 2020
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, LNG, chemical, industrial, power and desalination markets, has delivered another order comprising API 610 OH2 pumps with Plan 53B support systems to Kuwait Oil Company for the WARA Pressure Maintenance project, at Burgan field in Al Fahaiheel, Kuwait.
Kuwait Oil Company (KOC) is undertaking the construction of Wara Pressure Maintenance project at Burgan field in Al Fahaiheel, Kuwait. The project involves the construction of a new water treatment facility taking 1 million barrels per day (BPD) of produced water from the existing balance tanks at Effluent Water Disposal Plants I and II and reinjecting this into 220 injection wells throughout the field to maintain the Wara Oil Field pressure.
Amarinth has previously supplied API 610 pumps to several challenging KOC projects and has a good understanding of KOC specifications and requirements. For this latest project, managed by supplying contractor China Petroleum Engineering & Construction Corporation (CPECC), Amarinth has provided $250K of API 610 OH2 super duplex pumps with Plan 53B seal support systems for an Induced Gas Flotation (IGS) package used on the third part of the Wara Pressure Maintenance project.
The pumps will work in the educator system creating a vacuum that removes hazardous gases and the hot climate in Kuwait required Amarinth to design a bespoke forced air-cooling design for the seal support system. The pumps and systems were delivered within the tight 26-week delivery deadline demanded by the project.
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, commented: “This order for another KOC project further underlines our strength within the rapidly developing Kuwait oil and gas market, and the Middle East as a whole, and we are delighted to once again have provided our pumps and systems into this challenging project.”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380