Amarinth continues to strengthen in the UK
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 10 March 2008
Amarinth continues to strengthen in the UK
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of pumps and associated equipment, has underlined its expanding business in the UK with the appointment of a new sales engineer for the north of the country.
Sheldon Wilford, who has been associated with Amarinth since 2003, joins the team as sales engineer for the North of the country. Having spent over 18 years in the pump industry Sheldon brings strong technical skills to his new role.
His previous responsibilities include Business Development Manager for Garlock (GB) Ltd and prior to that, technical sales for AESSEAL plc and a spell at JP Pumps. Sheldon’s wealth of experience in the chemical and petrochemical markets is perfectly suited to delivering the first class service that Amarinth’s customers in the North of the country, such as GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, and BP Chemicals, have come to expect.
This new appointment is one of a number that Amarinth have made recently to support its strong growth both here in the UK and in its burgeoning export business, particularly in Scandinavia and the Middle East.
Sheldon is enthusiastic about the opportunities that Amarinth has to offer: “I have been associated with Amarinth for five years and have watched them grow progressively year on year. I am pleased to now be part of a forward thinking company who believe passionately in good customer service. My aim is to help grow the customer base and expand upon the fantastic work that has been achieved by Amarinth already.”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Amarinth is a carbon net zero organisation delivering world-leading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment for critical applications in many of the most arduous and hostile environments around the globe.
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for decades, delivering bespoke API and ISO pumps primarily to the offshore and onshore oil & gas industries; nuclear and renewable energy generation; defence; desalination; process and industrial markets.
The company’s innovative approach, business agility and use of sophisticated computer applications enables it to deliver robust, reliable and sustainable pumping solutions on the shortest lead times in the industry.
• Process pumps – API 610, API 685, ISO 5199 horizontal, vertical and in-line bespoke process pumps, including ones that are hydraulically and dimensionally interchangeable with the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps.
• Skid packages and modules – Supplied with a variety of drives for applications including de-sanding, mixing, filtration and chemical injection and tailored for the oil & gas, water treatment and power generation industries.
• Condensate recovery – Cutting-edge design providing low NPSH up to 98°C with variable speed drives to reduce cycle time and lower operating costs, available in stainless steel, galvanised or copper tanks for light or heavy industrial uses.
• Seal support – Integrated pressurised and vented seal support systems designed and delivered to API 682 and ISO 5199 standards and specific site specifications and requirements, working closely with AES, Eagle Burgmann, John Crane and Protect System.
• Spare parts – Critical spares for all Amarinth pumps and related components can be dispatched the same day, reducing potential downtime, and in addition components for the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps can be re-engineered often improving the performance of existing assets.
• Services – A full range of pump related services, delivered from UK head office or on-site globally, onshore or off-shore, including full commissioning and start-up support; also strip, report and refurbishment of any pump regardless of manufacturer.
Amarinth operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and offices in the Middle East and Malaysia with a global customer base, including BP, Shell, ADNOC, NOV, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, COSCO, EDF, GlaxoSmithKline, Saudi Aramco, Pfizer, Diageo, Kuwait Oil Company, AMEC, Fluor, LUKOIL, Halliburton, and Babcock.
For further information or photos contact
Bentwaters Park, Rendlesham
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3271
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380