Amarinth consolidates its presence in Middle East by appointing new territory Sales Manager
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 5 September 2013
Amarinth consolidates its presence in Middle East by appointing Tarek Helamieh as territory Sales Manager
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical and industrial markets, has made a further substantial commitment to underline its continued growth in the Middle East by appointing Tarek Helamieh as Sales Manager, based in the United Arab Emirates.
Amarinth has already seen tremendous growth in the Middle East where its bespoke API 610 pumps, which the company delivers on the fastest lead time in the industry, have proven to be in great demand for prestigious projects such as the Bab Thammama G and Asab Full Field Development Projects within the United Arab Emirates.
To better serve its expanding client base in the region, Amarinth recently appointed Tarek Helamieh as territory Sales Manager. Tarek will be permanently based in the United Arab Emirates and will be responsible for all of Amarinth’s Middle East operations.
Tarek was previously account manager at NAMA Development Enterprises where he was responsible for the day-to-day support of numerous principals, including Amarinth and other blue-chip companies such as Mott Macdonald, Rolls-Royce, Petrofac, Wood Group and Atlas Copco.
On being appointed Sales Manager, Tarek commented: “I am delighted to be working with Amarinth as I have observed first-hand over the last five years how the company has developed within the Middle East. The importance Amarinth places on quality, delivery, engineered solutions as well as competitive prices and customer service is a culture that I really can relate to. I look forward to contributing to the company’s continued growth within the Middle East by focusing on developing our presence in other countries in the Gulf region such as Iraq and Saudi Arabia where Amarinth has already begun to see some success.”
Tarek will report to Chris Ryan, Amarinth Sales Director (who has been directly responsible for the Middle East region to date) and he will be taking up his new position in UAE during October following an eight month training programme at Amarinth’s headquarters in Rendlesham, United Kingdom.
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380