Amarinth consolidates its presence in Middle East by appointing new territory Sales Manager
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 5 September 2013
Amarinth consolidates its presence in Middle East by appointing Tarek Helamieh as territory Sales Manager
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical and industrial markets, has made a further substantial commitment to underline its continued growth in the Middle East by appointing Tarek Helamieh as Sales Manager, based in the United Arab Emirates.
Amarinth has already seen tremendous growth in the Middle East where its bespoke API 610 pumps, which the company delivers on the fastest lead time in the industry, have proven to be in great demand for prestigious projects such as the Bab Thammama G and Asab Full Field Development Projects within the United Arab Emirates.
To better serve its expanding client base in the region, Amarinth recently appointed Tarek Helamieh as territory Sales Manager. Tarek will be permanently based in the United Arab Emirates and will be responsible for all of Amarinth’s Middle East operations.
Tarek was previously account manager at NAMA Development Enterprises where he was responsible for the day-to-day support of numerous principals, including Amarinth and other blue-chip companies such as Mott Macdonald, Rolls-Royce, Petrofac, Wood Group and Atlas Copco.
On being appointed Sales Manager, Tarek commented: “I am delighted to be working with Amarinth as I have observed first-hand over the last five years how the company has developed within the Middle East. The importance Amarinth places on quality, delivery, engineered solutions as well as competitive prices and customer service is a culture that I really can relate to. I look forward to contributing to the company’s continued growth within the Middle East by focusing on developing our presence in other countries in the Gulf region such as Iraq and Saudi Arabia where Amarinth has already begun to see some success.”
Tarek will report to Chris Ryan, Amarinth Sales Director (who has been directly responsible for the Middle East region to date) and he will be taking up his new position in UAE during October following an eight month training programme at Amarinth’s headquarters in Rendlesham, United Kingdom.
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Amarinth is a carbon net zero organisation delivering world-leading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment for critical applications in many of the most arduous and hostile environments around the globe.
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for decades, delivering bespoke API and ISO pumps primarily to the offshore and onshore oil & gas industries; nuclear and renewable energy generation; defence; desalination; process and industrial markets.
The company’s innovative approach, business agility and use of sophisticated computer applications enables it to deliver robust, reliable and sustainable pumping solutions on the shortest lead times in the industry.
• Process pumps – API 610, API 685, ISO 5199 horizontal, vertical and in-line bespoke process pumps, including ones that are hydraulically and dimensionally interchangeable with the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps.
• Skid packages and modules – Supplied with a variety of drives for applications including de-sanding, mixing, filtration and chemical injection and tailored for the oil & gas, water treatment and power generation industries.
• Condensate recovery – Cutting-edge design providing low NPSH up to 98°C with variable speed drives to reduce cycle time and lower operating costs, available in stainless steel, galvanised or copper tanks for light or heavy industrial uses.
• Seal support – Integrated pressurised and vented seal support systems designed and delivered to API 682 and ISO 5199 standards and specific site specifications and requirements, working closely with AES, Eagle Burgmann, John Crane and Protect System.
• Spare parts – Critical spares for all Amarinth pumps and related components can be dispatched the same day, reducing potential downtime, and in addition components for the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps can be re-engineered often improving the performance of existing assets.
• Services – A full range of pump related services, delivered from UK head office or on-site globally, onshore or off-shore, including full commissioning and start-up support; also strip, report and refurbishment of any pump regardless of manufacturer.
Amarinth operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and offices in the Middle East and Malaysia with a global customer base, including BP, Shell, ADNOC, NOV, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, COSCO, EDF, GlaxoSmithKline, Saudi Aramco, Pfizer, Diageo, Kuwait Oil Company, AMEC, Fluor, LUKOIL, Halliburton, and Babcock.
For further information or photos contact
Bentwaters Park, Rendlesham
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3271
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380
See all of our press releases and find out more about us.