Amarinth appoints new agent in Oman
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 22 October 2008
Amarinth appoints new agent in Oman
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of pumps and associated equipment for the oil and gas industry, has further strengthened its operations in the Middle East with the appointment of Al Ansari Trading Enterprise LLC as its agent in the Sultanate of Oman.
Al Ansari Trading Enterprise was established in 1975 and has over the years grown into a dynamic and leading Group of Companies. One of its most recent ventures has been its diversification into the Oil & Gas industry, which was established in 2007. This division focuses on the supply of equipment and services primarily to the Petrochemical Industries.
As a company synonymous with quality, cordiality and products and services well known amongst many major companies in the region, Al Ansari is totally aligned with the ideals of Amarinth’s to deliver industry leading products with unmatched customer support. The success of Al Ansari lies in its ability to offer quality products with customized solutions and prompt after sales service, an excellent fit for the innovative thinking that has underlined the rapid growth of Amarinth in the region.
Al Ansari is the latest of a number of new agents Amarinth has recently secured around the world following the appointment last year of Chris Ryan as Export Manager. Chris explained: “Appointing Al Ansari as our agent for Oman will greatly increase our share of the considerable API 610 Oil and Gas pump market in the Sultanate. It also adds to our growing presence and reputation in the Middle East as our agency network across the region continues to expand. Next year we are looking to secure agents in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait and are already in discussions with potential partners for these strategically important countries.”
Nadeem Waheed of Al Ansari Trading Enterprise commented: “Having established relationships with leading manufacturers in USA, UK and Asia, we aim to be recognised as leading suppliers of mechanical, instrumentation and process equipment. We are therefore proud to be associated with Amarinth, a renowned manufacturer of API 610 Centrifugal Pumps and have signed an exclusive sales agreement with them.”
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, added: "We are delighted to have Al Ansari as our agent for Oman. An early indication of the potential for our partnership is demonstrated by the fact that we have already won an order for our T Series Vertical Sump pump from one of the most respected contractors in the region. We are looking forward to working closely with Al Ansari on many more orders in the future."
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Amarinth is a carbon net zero organisation delivering world-leading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment for critical applications in many of the most arduous and hostile environments around the globe.
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for decades, delivering bespoke API and ISO pumps primarily to the offshore and onshore oil & gas industries; nuclear and renewable energy generation; defence; desalination; process and industrial markets.
The company’s innovative approach, business agility and use of sophisticated computer applications enables it to deliver robust, reliable and sustainable pumping solutions on the shortest lead times in the industry.
• Process pumps – API 610, API 685, ISO 5199 horizontal, vertical and in-line bespoke process pumps, including ones that are hydraulically and dimensionally interchangeable with the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps.
• Skid packages and modules – Supplied with a variety of drives for applications including de-sanding, mixing, filtration and chemical injection and tailored for the oil & gas, water treatment and power generation industries.
• Condensate recovery – Cutting-edge design providing low NPSH up to 98°C with variable speed drives to reduce cycle time and lower operating costs, available in stainless steel, galvanised or copper tanks for light or heavy industrial uses.
• Seal support – Integrated pressurised and vented seal support systems designed and delivered to API 682 and ISO 5199 standards and specific site specifications and requirements, working closely with AES, Eagle Burgmann, John Crane and Protect System.
• Spare parts – Critical spares for all Amarinth pumps and related components can be dispatched the same day, reducing potential downtime, and in addition components for the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps can be re-engineered often improving the performance of existing assets.
• Services – A full range of pump related services, delivered from UK head office or on-site globally, onshore or off-shore, including full commissioning and start-up support; also strip, report and refurbishment of any pump regardless of manufacturer.
Amarinth operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and offices in the Middle East and Malaysia with a global customer base, including BP, Shell, ADNOC, NOV, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, COSCO, EDF, GlaxoSmithKline, Saudi Aramco, Pfizer, Diageo, Kuwait Oil Company, AMEC, Fluor, LUKOIL, Halliburton, and Babcock.
For further information or photos contact
Bentwaters Park, Rendlesham
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3271
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380