Amarinth appoints new agent in Oman
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 22 October 2008
Amarinth appoints new agent in Oman
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of pumps and associated equipment for the oil and gas industry, has further strengthened its operations in the Middle East with the appointment of Al Ansari Trading Enterprise LLC as its agent in the Sultanate of Oman.
Al Ansari Trading Enterprise was established in 1975 and has over the years grown into a dynamic and leading Group of Companies. One of its most recent ventures has been its diversification into the Oil & Gas industry, which was established in 2007. This division focuses on the supply of equipment and services primarily to the Petrochemical Industries.
As a company synonymous with quality, cordiality and products and services well known amongst many major companies in the region, Al Ansari is totally aligned with the ideals of Amarinth’s to deliver industry leading products with unmatched customer support. The success of Al Ansari lies in its ability to offer quality products with customized solutions and prompt after sales service, an excellent fit for the innovative thinking that has underlined the rapid growth of Amarinth in the region.
Al Ansari is the latest of a number of new agents Amarinth has recently secured around the world following the appointment last year of Chris Ryan as Export Manager. Chris explained: “Appointing Al Ansari as our agent for Oman will greatly increase our share of the considerable API 610 Oil and Gas pump market in the Sultanate. It also adds to our growing presence and reputation in the Middle East as our agency network across the region continues to expand. Next year we are looking to secure agents in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait and are already in discussions with potential partners for these strategically important countries.”
Nadeem Waheed of Al Ansari Trading Enterprise commented: “Having established relationships with leading manufacturers in USA, UK and Asia, we aim to be recognised as leading suppliers of mechanical, instrumentation and process equipment. We are therefore proud to be associated with Amarinth, a renowned manufacturer of API 610 Centrifugal Pumps and have signed an exclusive sales agreement with them.”
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director of Amarinth, added: “We are delighted to have Al Ansari as our agent for Oman. An early indication of the potential for our partnership is demonstrated by the fact that we have already won an order for our T Series Vertical Sump pump from one of the most respected contractors in the region. We are looking forward to working closely with Al Ansari on many more orders in the future.”
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380