Amarinth appoints Harry Coldrey as UK OEM Sales Manager
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 16 May 2011
Amarinth strengthens UK sales operation
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the industrial, chemical and petrochemical industries, has further strengthened its UK sales operation with the appointment of Harry Coldrey as UK OEM Sales Manager.
In stark contrast to the economic difficulties many manufacturing companies have been facing, Amarinth has a healthy order book and in order to strengthen and develop its existing Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) client base the company has just appointed a new UK OEM Sales Manager.
Harry Coldrey joins Amarinth with a wealth of experience gained at Allison Engineering in instrumentation sales for refinery and offshore applications. During his time there he was responsible for sales to oil and gas customers such as BP, Shell, Conoco Phillips, Exxon and Chevron and worked on to some of the world’s largest projects working with contractors such as KBR, AKER, Foster Wheeler, Wood Group, AMEC, Kelloggs and Fluor.
Harry will be maintaining and developing the UK OEM business, working with existing customers, managing the sales cycles and opening up new opportunities for the company. He will be spending the next few months making contact with Amarinth’s existing client base before putting in place fresh growth strategies for this important sector of the business.
After his first few weeks in the role, Harry is enthusiastic about the future: “This position appealed to me as I already had a lot of experience of the oil and gas industry and was keen to move into a more forward looking role. From an outside perspective Amarinth comes across as a very clean professional organisation, and this has certainly been reinforced with my early experiences. The emphasis on customer quality in terms of product and support is evident and delivering what has been promised definitely carries through to the customer.”
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director, added: “We are very pleased to welcome Harry to Amarinth. With the signs of recovery we are now seeing it is important that we increase our resources ready for when our customers need our expertise. Investing now will enable us to better meet those needs in the coming months.”
Harry will be on the Amarinth stand, number 3C60, at Offshore Europe on 6th – 8th September 2011 in Aberdeen and will be delighted to discuss any pumping requirements.
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380