Amarinth appoints Harry Coldrey as UK OEM Sales Manager
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 16 May 2011
Amarinth strengthens UK sales operation
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the industrial, chemical and petrochemical industries, has further strengthened its UK sales operation with the appointment of Harry Coldrey as UK OEM Sales Manager.
In stark contrast to the economic difficulties many manufacturing companies have been facing, Amarinth has a healthy order book and in order to strengthen and develop its existing Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) client base the company has just appointed a new UK OEM Sales Manager.
Harry Coldrey joins Amarinth with a wealth of experience gained at Allison Engineering in instrumentation sales for refinery and offshore applications. During his time there he was responsible for sales to oil and gas customers such as BP, Shell, Conoco Phillips, Exxon and Chevron and worked on to some of the world’s largest projects working with contractors such as KBR, AKER, Foster Wheeler, Wood Group, AMEC, Kelloggs and Fluor.
Harry will be maintaining and developing the UK OEM business, working with existing customers, managing the sales cycles and opening up new opportunities for the company. He will be spending the next few months making contact with Amarinth’s existing client base before putting in place fresh growth strategies for this important sector of the business.
After his first few weeks in the role, Harry is enthusiastic about the future: “This position appealed to me as I already had a lot of experience of the oil and gas industry and was keen to move into a more forward looking role. From an outside perspective Amarinth comes across as a very clean professional organisation, and this has certainly been reinforced with my early experiences. The emphasis on customer quality in terms of product and support is evident and delivering what has been promised definitely carries through to the customer.”
Oliver Brigginshaw, Managing Director, added: “We are very pleased to welcome Harry to Amarinth. With the signs of recovery we are now seeing it is important that we increase our resources ready for when our customers need our expertise. Investing now will enable us to better meet those needs in the coming months.”
Harry will be on the Amarinth stand, number 3C60, at Offshore Europe on 6th – 8th September 2011 in Aberdeen and will be delighted to discuss any pumping requirements.
Available for download in PDF format, simply click the button below to download.Download File
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Amarinth is a carbon net zero organisation delivering world-leading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment for critical applications in many of the most arduous and hostile environments around the globe.
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for decades, delivering bespoke API and ISO pumps primarily to the offshore and onshore oil & gas industries; nuclear and renewable energy generation; defence; desalination; process and industrial markets.
The company’s innovative approach, business agility and use of sophisticated computer applications enables it to deliver robust, reliable and sustainable pumping solutions on the shortest lead times in the industry.
• Process pumps – API 610, API 685, ISO 5199 horizontal, vertical and in-line bespoke process pumps, including ones that are hydraulically and dimensionally interchangeable with the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps.
• Skid packages and modules – Supplied with a variety of drives for applications including de-sanding, mixing, filtration and chemical injection and tailored for the oil & gas, water treatment and power generation industries.
• Condensate recovery – Cutting-edge design providing low NPSH up to 98°C with variable speed drives to reduce cycle time and lower operating costs, available in stainless steel, galvanised or copper tanks for light or heavy industrial uses.
• Seal support – Integrated pressurised and vented seal support systems designed and delivered to API 682 and ISO 5199 standards and specific site specifications and requirements, working closely with AES, Eagle Burgmann, John Crane and Protect System.
• Spare parts – Critical spares for all Amarinth pumps and related components can be dispatched the same day, reducing potential downtime, and in addition components for the former Girdlestone and other obsolete pumps can be re-engineered often improving the performance of existing assets.
• Services – A full range of pump related services, delivered from UK head office or on-site globally, onshore or off-shore, including full commissioning and start-up support; also strip, report and refurbishment of any pump regardless of manufacturer.
Amarinth operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and offices in the Middle East and Malaysia with a global customer base, including BP, Shell, ADNOC, NOV, ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, COSCO, EDF, GlaxoSmithKline, Saudi Aramco, Pfizer, Diageo, Kuwait Oil Company, AMEC, Fluor, LUKOIL, Halliburton, and Babcock.
For further information or photos contact
Bentwaters Park, Rendlesham
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3271
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380