Amarinth appoints Alex Brigginshaw as Business Development Director
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 27 Sep 2011
Amarinth appoints Alex Brigginshaw as Business Development Director and expands its Board of Directors
Amarinth, a leading company specialising in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to the industrial, chemical and petrochemical industries has expanded its operations with the appointment of Alex Brigginshaw as dedicated Business Development Director, accompanied by some internal promotions to its Board of Directors.
Alex Brigginshaw joined Amarinth in a non-executive capacity when the company was formed, but continued his corporate career within the Barclays Group where he was successfully supporting corporate businesses across a broad range of industries, including manufacturing. With a strong track record delivering business growth, Alex will now draw on his experience of bringing new products and services to customers to deliver a fresh perspective into his newly appointed business development role at Amarinth.
Alex will be responsible for driving the continued growth and success of Amarinth, working closely with the company’s strong base of customers, understanding and responding to the changes and demands within the industry to deliver increasing client engagement and new product solutions.
With Alex’s appointment to the Board, Amarinth has made other changes within the company. Chris Ryan, who as Export Sales Manager has steered the company through phenomenal growth in the Middle East, has been appointed to the Board as Sales Director. Kevin Gray, who has been at Amarinth since its formation and was responsible for overseeing the major investment the company made recently in its new assembly and test bay facilities, joins the Board as Operations Director.
In making these appointments, Steve Buckley, who was one of the founding Directors and has been responsible for sales and marketing, is now able to concentrate all of his energy into the role of Marketing Director, as well as acting as a mentor to the new appointees. This expansion of the Board of Directors marks a new phase for Amarinth, with a focus on new markets and new products that will enable the company to continue its rapid growth.
Alex Brigginshaw commented: “I am delighted to be joining Oliver, Steve and the team at Amarinth in this full time capacity during such an exciting period in the company’s history. Amarinth has experienced tremendous growth over the past decade and this year the order book is already fuller than ever. I’m looking forward to bringing my existing experiences to the company and continuing the on-going growth and development seen in the past 10 years.”Amarinth-press-release-Amarinth-appoints-Alex-Brigginshaw-as-Business-Development-Director-RevA-1
View Notes To Editors
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Founded in 2002, Amarinth has harnessed the skills, creativity and passion of people who have worked in the pump industry for many years. Amarinth delivers worldleading expertise in the design, application and manufacture of centrifugal pumps and associated equipment to ISO, ANSI & API standards, primarily for the Oil & Gas, petrochemical, chemical, industrial and power markets. The company’s portfolio includes:
• Pumps: Horizontal and vertical API 610 pumps, chemical and industrial pumps, many of which are interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges, eliminating the need for expensive modifications when replacements are required.
• Pressure Vessels: Protect System Plan 52 and 53A and 53B sealant systems with inbuilt condition monitoring for pumps and mixers that are suitable for Safe area up to Zone 1.
• Spares & Service: High quality, fast lead-time re-engineered spare parts to improve performance and extend pump life, including many which are directly interchangeable with the Girdlestone pump ranges.
• Packages & Modules: Condensate Recovery Units manufactured for Spirax Sarco incorporating the innovative Ci-Nergy intelligent variable speed control system, plus bespoke packages & skids built to order.
• Business Systems: state-of-the-art e-commerce technologies that deliver 24/7 support enabling customers to select pumps and place orders on-line and then track every stage of manufacture through to delivery, any time, anywhere in the world.
The company operates globally from its base in Rendlesham Suffolk, United Kingdom and has a customer base of world-leading companies, including BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Spirax Sarco, Diageo, AMEC, Fluor and Halliburton. For further information, electronic copy or photos contact:
Business Development Director Amarinth Limited
Woodbridge IP12 2TW
Tel: +44 (0)1394 462131
Mobile: +44 (0)7703 681821
B6 Solutions Limited
29 Swan Drive
The Wharf, Aldermaston
Reading RG7 4UZ
Tel: +44 (0)118 971 3790
Mobile: +44 (0)7880 748380