API 610 11th edition VS4 V Series vertical sump pumps
Amarinth API 610 VS4 11th edition V Series vertical sump pumps are designed and manufactured for a number of applications including oily water seperator, storm water & wash down sumps and Meg 75% with H2O sumps. The pumps are typically found in the utility areas of oil & gas production and refineries, though they can be used for other applications. Each pump is designed to fit sump depths of up to 6.0m as standard, although bespoke designs of up to 10m have been supplied. V Series pumps are independently verified, fully ATEX compliant.
Using modern computer aided design software the pumps are specifically designed as a heavy duty, minimal wear, long life pump which has be designed in a modular way, with a number of options available, to ensure full compliance to the customers exact requirements and specifications. Finite element analysis is also used to reduce resonance and vibration found in some manufacturer's designs of this type of pump.
The pumps can be fitted with a variety of proprietary components (i.e. seals (including gas running), motors (IEC & NEMA) & couplings) from all the major manufacturers to cater for customers site preferences. Double mechanical seal arrangements can be fitted with a seal support system attached. This can be supplied by Protect System, which is designed and manufactured by Amarinth, or another manufacturer's system can be fitted.
To complete the package a full range of standard material options from SG iron and stainless steel, to super duplex and hastelloy are available to match your process fluid. NACE & NORSOK compliant materials are also available. Standard documentation packs including manufacturing data books, material certification, installation & operating manuals are available to suit the application. Performance testing to API 610 / ISO 13709 and various NDE (non destructive examination) & NDT (non destructive testing) options are offered to ensure full compliance to our customer's specifications. Alternative bespoke packages can be tailored to fit your exact requirements.
- General description
- A range of vertical long shaft single stage centrifugal end suction sump pumps manufactured in a variety of alloys. Designed to match exact customer requirements with lengths available up to 6m sump depth as standard.
- Heavy duty modular design maximising flexibility to suit customerís application.
- Design methodology
- Advanced computer techniques including 3D modelling, FEA & CFD
- Design standards
- API 610 11th : 2010
- ATEX EC-Directive 94/9/EC
- Design pressure rating
- 20 bar g @ 20°C
- Operating temperature
- -40°C to 100°C (pressure containing parts)
- Design temperature
- 150°C (standard construction)
- Performance envelope
- Flow rate
- Up to 500m³/h
- Differential head
- Up to 175m
- Up to 3600 rpm
- Support plate configurations & sizes
- ANSI mount circular flange: 20" & 24"
- ASME B16.47 Series A circular flange: 30" to 42"
- ASME B16.47 Series B circular flange: 30" to 42"
- Circular plate: 20" to 42"
- Rectangular plate: 800mm x 550mm to 1450mm x 1000mm
- Pump sump depth
- Min standard pump length: 0.65m
- Max standard pump length: 6.0m
- Pump hydraulic frame sizes
- 040x025x145 to 250x200x410
- Design life
- 20 years (3 years uninterrupted operation)
Click on one of the menu options at the top left of the page to find more details about our V Series API 610 VS4 vertical sump pumps.